Morley Fredericks is pleased to offer mobile notary services in most Bay Area locations. We can notarize real estate documents and more.
- Business Documents
- Personal Documents
- Estate Planning Documents
- Power of Attorney
- Domestic Partnership
- Trusts Deeds Advanced
- Health Care Forms
- Adoption Documents
- International Travel Papers
- Minor’s Application for Passport
- DMV Transfer Of Ownership
- Loan, Refinance, and Reverse Mortgage Documents
WHAT YOU NEED IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR DOCUMENT NOTARIZED:
- Driver’s License, State ID Card, Passport, or other government-issued photo ID – they cannot be expired.
- (Very few other IDs are acceptable.)
- Current notarial wording is available on The California Secretary of State’s website
- Document should be completely filled out, no blank spaces to be filled in later (except for the signature and Notarial wording section).
- Most documents must be signed in front of the Notary Public.
- Signer must be mentally competent, and demonstrate that she or he understands the significance of the document she or he is signing.
- Time required – Please allow at least 10 minutes per signature to prepare a Notarial certificate and Notary journal entry
*PLEASE KNOW THAT RATES ARE CALCULATED BY ADDING NOTARIZATION FEE + TRAVEL FEE*
We’re here to help you with Marin County Property Management, Sonoma County Property Management, San Francisco Property Management, East Bay Property Management and all related sales brokerage activities for commercial and residential properties.